The ultimate Sahara training camp for runners – Morocco
Training camps in the Atlas mountains with Mohamad Ahansal, 5 times winner of the Marathon Des Sables, and 10 times second place, and winner of the Atacama Desert Volcano Marathon in Chile 2013.
Mohamad’s eight day training camps in the Sahara are the ultimate choice for those wishing to train for any intense multi-stage endurance race in the mountains or desert.
The best possible way to prepare you for what lies ahead, a golden opportunity to try out your kit in-situ, ensuring that nothing is left to chance.
Price of training weekend (flights NOT included): £890 / €1,030 per person.
Minimum group size of 8.
Available training dates 2017
Saturday 4th – Saturday 11th March
Saturday 11th – Saturday 18th March
Saturday 25th – Saturday 1st April
Sand running technique & familiarisation
Personalised equipment modification
Hydration in the desert
Foot preparation and foot crisis prevention
Food & food preparation
Training camp 2017:
You will need to bring with you:
Food as per the itinerary above (1 x Lunch, 1 x Dinner, 1 x Breakfast).
- All your running kit.
- Backpack (you will be carrying everything you need throughout the trip).
- Cooking kit (except the ESBIT tablets which are not allowed on the aircraft).
- Personal items.
- Provided for you:
- Transport, meals and accommodation as described in the itinerary.
- Water whilst on the trail and in the Bivouac.
- ESBIT fuel tablets.Answers to your questions and specific personal feedback to help you plan and train.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org